Who we are:
At React Mobile, we have developed a workplace safety platform for Hospitality and other industries to help keep workers safe in times of distress. We provide purpose built panic devices which can be used to request help, and have the responders notified of their indoor or outdoor location, from small boutique hotels up to resort scale buildings and their surroundings. We’re looking for someone with the right skills, passion, initiative, and culture to help us grow quickly.
Who are our customers:
Our customers range from small properties all the way up to the largest resort complexes in the world. Expectations for the reliability and performance of the platform are very high, and frequently demand third party assessment of security best practices and ongoing infrastructure security scoring.
The person in this role will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of the numerous safety products that React Mobile offers.
- Leading an installation team that will deploy to customer properties. Once onsite, meeting with the customer to develop an installation strategy and coordinating with onsite staff to ensure access to locations where products will be installed.
- Installing Safety Platform products on customer’s property and act as an installation and support technician to assist new and existing customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Training the hotel staff on the deployed Safety Platform once installed and serve as point of contact for answering any questions that may arise from training.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for customer based upon specialized products installed.
- Prior experience leading or managing a team of Installation Technicians.
- Proficiency in using Android and iOS devices, including system and application configuration.
- Proficiency in using Windows database applications.
- Superb verbal and written communication skill.
- Solid track record interacting with customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions when facing unexpected challenges.
- Ability to provide a positive experience in a technical customer support role.
- Ability to be flexible in your travel and work schedule while onsite.
- Must be 25 years old and able to rent a car.
Our Installation Technicians travel extensively. All efforts are made to limit travel regionally, but assignments can include Canada, Hawaii and the Caribbean.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org