Who we are:
At React Mobile, we have developed a workplace safety platform for Hospitality and other industries to help keep workers safe in times of distress. We provide purpose built panic devices which can be used to request help, and have the responders notified of their indoor or outdoor location, from small boutique hotels up to resort scale buildings and their surroundings. We’re looking for someone with the right skills, passion, initiative, and culture to help us grow quickly.
Who are our customers:
Our customers range from small properties all the way up to the largest resort complexes in the world. Expectations for the reliability and performance of the platform are very high, and frequently demand third party assessment of security best practices and ongoing infrastructure security scoring.
The person in this role will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of the numerous safety products that React Mobile offers.
- Being part of an installation team that will deploy to customer properties. Once onsite, meeting with the customer to develop an installation strategy and coordinating with onsite staff to ensure access to locations where products will be installed.
- Installing Safety Platform products on customer’s property and act as an installation and support technician to assist new and existing customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Training the hotel staff on the deployed Safety Platform once installed and serve as point of contact for answering any questions that may arise from training.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for customer based upon specialized products installed.
- Proficiency in using Android and iOS devices, including system and application configuration.
- Proficiency in using Windows database applications.
- Superb verbal and written communication skill.
- Solid track record interacting with customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions when facing unexpected challenges.
- Ability to provide a positive experience in a technical customer support role.
- Ability to be flexible in your travel and work schedule while onsite.
- Must be 25 years old and able to rent a rental car.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT REACT MOBILE
We’re a group of upbeat people who work hard to make a lasting impact in the dynamic world of hotel safety. And our work is paying off—we are quickly becoming a tech leader and the go-to partner for some of the largest hotel brands in the world.
Our open-floor work environment and Slack-enabled team encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth as individuals and as a company. We believe in regular company social events that inspire friendships and strengthen our bond.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Flexible schedule
- Team and social events