Growth Marketing Manager
React Mobile is the leading workplace safety platform for the Hospitality industry in North America. We are projected to double our business in 2022, just as we did in 2020 and 2021.
We are looking for a growth marketer that walks lockstep with our sales team to develop value-based relationships and marketing qualified leads. You will build and deliver highly tailored, individualized messaging aligned to our target customer’s needs and optimize rapid growth through a multitude of key channels.
Who We Are
React Mobile makes the world a safer place by getting help when and where you need it. Our users rely on our panic buttons to intermediate when lodging guests harass them in enclosed spaces. Our mobile and web apps, backed by almost a decade of expertise in the space, makes it simple to receive alerts and respond quickly and effectively. We are focused on only one mission, but we support each other’s career goals with a passion.
This position is based in Seattle, WA, although applicants outside of this locale will be considered.
About the Role
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for React Mobile’s online and offline growth marketing efforts to drive pipeline creation and become omnipresent with our target customers. The role involves creating and executing a growth strategy across the entire funnel in addition to systematic testing of qualified lead acquisition channels.
Objectives of this Role:
- Plan and execute marketing programs across multiple channels to acquire new leads, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth.
- Leverage industry data and customer insights to prioritize campaigns and initiatives that address our target customers' greatest needs and highlight React Mobile’s benefits and reasons to believe.
- Growth Campaigns would include:
- LinkedIn nurture strategy.
- HubSpot landing pages for search.
- Create and execute high-touch marketing initiatives that move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Strategize and execute brand development tactics such as industry conferences, industry association events, podcasts, etc.
- Ensure that all marketing initiatives are executed within React Mobile brand identity.
- Manage outside vendors to execute upon the growth strategy
- Evaluate each event/campaign ROI, and present recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain weekly KPI and ROI reporting and dashboards for review.
- Support the sales team as needed as prospects move through the sales cycle
- Passion for positively impacting the lives of individuals
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience with Account-based Marketing campaigns leading to pipeline creation
- Proven experience with demand generation campaigns on LinkedIn
- Hands-on experience or certification within Hubspot
- Experience with partnering with sales is a must. Previous experience planning and coordinating marketing plans and events for B2B companies
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and proactively communicate across teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person, on the phone, and over email with high integrity
- Understanding of the full funnel and demonstrated ability to drive qualified Marketing Qualified Leads through a blend of marketing initiatives.
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple initiatives at once
- Innovate, brings new ideas, and provide fresh perspectives on current field processes
Does this sound like it might be you? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please include your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us:
- Why you are the best fit for this role
- Why you care about positively impacting the lives of others
- Why you are interested in being a part of the React Mobile team
- We strive to provide a hiring experience and work environment in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. We value what makes you unique, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
React Mobile is committed to equal opportunity employment. All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
To apply for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com