Customer Success Manager
The React Mobile Customer Success Team is key to ensuring that all of the stakeholders of the companies we serve thrive and that the key objectives that have been established at the start of our engagement with them are achieved. This position requires a high level of organization, situational awareness, adaptability, and a deep desire to serve others. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing the core deliverables across all clients.
About the Role:
To support React Mobile’s growth, we are hiring a Customer Success Manager to manage new and existing customer relationships as well as on-boarding and implementation of new accounts. In this role, the Customer Success Manager will be in charge of implementing all programming and content that impact all of our clients.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Starting with customer onboarding help coordinate with our sales and installation teams to ensure successful deployment of our technology
- Plan and execute a successful customer success and support program
- Act as an expert on React Mobile’s technology and implementation methodology.
- Deliver a “best in class” customer experience
- Meet internal project expectations and timelines while overcoming any project hurdles.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects of varying sizes and complexity
- Create project plans and recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency.
- Perform task management, completion, and coordination across project teams and within Client Success
- Help customers maximize the value they receive from React Mobile's products and services
- Partner with the installation and engineering teams to identify potential challenges and barriers to success and problem-solve for expedited resolution
- Play a supporting role in the sales process when needed
- 3+ Years experience as Customer Success Manager or a customer-facing Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to engage with customers resulting in high client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to prioritize competing project deliverables, remain calm under pressure, complete project deliverables and work collaboratively across teams
- A business-minded individual focused on becoming the customer’s trusted advisor who can proactively identify opportunities for customer product adoption and expansion.
- Experience scheduling engagements with clients with a geographically dispersed footprint and/or scheduling complexities (i.e. multiple locations and shifts)
- Ability to estimate hours required for core product deliverables
- Proficiency with HubSpot Service Hub
- Ability to collect and analyze data on the effectiveness of program implementation
About React Mobile
We’re a group of upbeat people who work hard to make a lasting impact in the dynamic world of workplace safety. And our work is paying off—we are quickly becoming a tech leader and the go-to partner for some of the largest brands in the world.
Our open-floor work environment encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth as individuals and as a company. We believe in regular company social events that inspire friendships and strengthen our bond. Culture is of prime importance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work. If you’re interested, we'd love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Team and social events
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org