At React Mobile, we have developed an enterprise workplace safety platform to help keep workers safe in times of distress. We are a successful SaaS company experiencing rapid growth looking for people with the right skills, passion, initiative, and culture to help us scale quickly.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of both internal and external communications and will partner with the product and sales teams to develop materials to motivate clients and prospects to take action.
- Help manage awareness, consideration and decision stage marketing and sales funnels.
- Contribute to collateral development including ideation, writing and design
- Help plan, coordinate and execute our annual event calendar of industry conferences and trade-shows.
- Help plan, coordinate and execute our annual content creation calendar and work with agency resources to deliver content and syndicate it to media channels.
- Updating and maintain company website, blog & SEO
- Assisting in managing social media activities & overall online presence
- Working with national, regional and state industry associations to create marketing opportunities.
- Help provide marketing support for our partner ecosystem
- Develop and coordinate with media contacts to create PR opportunities
- Assist in managing PPC initiatives.
- Growth hacker mindset
- Expert knowledge of scalable digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Located in the Seattle area
- Expert level HubSpot user
- Expert graphic design skills (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Skilled sales and marketing copy writer, StoryBrand expertise a plus
- Excellent work ethic
- Able to function independently
- A self-taught and motivated learner
- History of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Excellent presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills
About React Mobile
We’re a group of upbeat people who work hard to make a lasting impact in the dynamic world of workplace safety. And our work is paying off—we are quickly becoming a tech leader and the go-to partner for some of the largest brands in the world.
Our open-floor work environment encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth as individuals and as a company. We believe in regular company social events that inspire friendships and strengthen our bond. Culture is of prime importance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work. If you’re interested, we'd love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Flexible schedule
- Team and social events
Please send your resume to: Amanda Konarek