Technical Customer Support Lead
React Mobile, is adding Technical Customer Support Lead to our team. React Mobile provides workplace safety solutions in the hospitality industry, whose workers need assurance they can be found if the need arises for any reason. We provide purpose built panic devices which can be used to request help, and have the responders notified of their indoor or outdoor location, from small boutique hotels up to resort scale buildings and their surroundings.
We’re a group of upbeat people who work hard to make a lasting impact in the dynamic world of workplace safety. And our work is paying off—we are quickly becoming a tech leader and the go-to partner for some of the largest brands in the world.
As the Technical Customer Support Lead for React Mobile, you will be tasked with keeping the entire organization focused on a customer first experience and ensure our clients are getting their questions answered and issues resolved quickly. This team member enjoys solving problems and helping customers work through setup, training, and technical issues. You’re a strong communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email and you’re able to empathize with customers who are experiencing an issue. You enjoy collaborating with colleagues on your team and cross functional teams, help them with the day to day challenges, and are able to contribute ideas on how to improve upon our current practices.
- Field incoming supports requests; solve and re-direct as necessary
- Monitor and maintain issue reports and feature requests through help desk system
- Respond in agreed upon SLA timeframes
- Investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to product team or clients as required
- Communicate directly with end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Leverage knowledge of the React Mobile platform to advise on best practices around employee safety and security to help our customers solve problems
- Escalate to the Client Success for issues that are beyond reasonable time frames
- Drive customer advocacy as it presents itself resulting in referrals for case studies or references
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering on new releases to ensure a smooth roll out plan and that the support team has full understanding of the impacts
- 3+ years experience in a technical support role ideally having supported software and hardware
- Hands on experience using JIRA Service Desk or equivalent system
- Previous experience configuring ticketing workflows and/or experience building client success portals highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience working at fast paced company where you were instrumental in championing the customer
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to prioritize competing project deliverables, remain calm under pressure, complete project deliverables and work collaboratively across teams
- Capacity and desire to assume more leadership responsibilities over time
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
Please send your resume to: email@example.com