Senior Accountant, AR & Revenue (Contract)
You will be a key player in owning the Customer AR and Revenue cycle for the entire company. This is a very hands-on and visible position, reporting directly to the CFO, to help ensure billing of, financial/regulatory communication to, and collections from, our customers is timely and accurate; and revenue is appropriately tracked and recorded in accordance with US GAAP. The Senior Accountant will assist by performing daily, weekly, monthly and annual accounting and finance processes, entries and reconciliations as well as ad-hoc projects.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Prepare and send invoices for our 500+ (and growing) customer base
- Maintain accurate and complete contact information for billing/collection purposes
- Ensure customer contracts and records are accurately saved and represented in our internal systems
- Own our collection process with open communication to our customers
- Manage discounts and ensure on-time payments
- Research and respond to all customer inquiries
- Facilitate collection of data requested for internal/external audits
- Manage and/or assist with various accounting related functions, primarily: accounts receivables, customer payment recording and reconciliation, and revenue tracking and recording in accordance with GAAP
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close process, including preparation of monthly journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, providing information as needed to the team for accruals, and performing inquiries as necessary to ensure accuracy of reported data
- Build strong working relationships with internal teams and customers
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or equivalent experience
- BA/BS with a concentration in Accounting or related experience
- Excellent self-management practices with a demonstrated ability to be self-directed, resourceful, and ask the right questions
- Organized with the ability to multitask and switch between different tasks as urgency/focus changes
- Process-oriented with ability to adapt as new processes are built and suggest efficiencies to our current processes
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and have the ability to focus on the right details for any given task/project
- Enjoys collaborating and celebrating successes with teammates
- Comfortable communicating with teammates, customers, vendors, and other third parties
- Experience managing SaaS revenue schedules
- Experience with AR and Collections processes
- Skilled user of Quickbooks or a similar ERP system
- Skilled in Excel
About React Mobile
We’re a group of upbeat people who work hard to make a lasting impact in the dynamic world of workplace safety. And our work is paying off—we are quickly becoming a tech leader and the go-to partner for some of the largest brands in the world.
Our open-floor work environment encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth as individuals and as a company. We believe in regular company social events that inspire friendships and strengthen our bond. Culture is of prime importance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work. If you’re interested, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to: Amanda Konarek